Right of Recission
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which can not be attributed to either his commercial or his independent professional activity.)
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods in a single order and these are or will be delivered uniformly, or
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods in a single order and these are delivered separately, or
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last partial shipment or the last piece, provided that you have ordered a good that is delivered in several partial shipments or pieces, or
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the first goods, provided that you have concluded a contract for the regular delivery of goods for a fixed period of time.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (littleYOU, Boreelstraat 8, 2582 ZL The Hague, The Netherlands, telephone number: +31 (0) 681 050228, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (eg one by post sent letter, e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required. You can also electronically complete and submit the model withdrawal form or other clear statement on our website https://shop.littleyou.me/revocation/. If you make use of this option, we will immediately send you (eg by e-mail) a confirmation of the receipt of such a revocation.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the Cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from your choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
We may refuse to repay you until we have the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
littleYOU, Boreelstraat 8, 2582 ZL The Hague, The Netherlands, phone number: + 31 681 050228, e-mail address: email@example.com
– I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
– name of the consumer (s)
– address of the consumer (s)
– Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.